Omar & Veronica E-Session

Veronica is our co-worker at our other job...Veronica and Omar's e-session was a success! We wanted to make the photoshoot fun and exciting. Veronica and Omar are movie fanatics so we decided to take them to a movie theater for their shoot. We've always wanted to do the popcorn shot (shown in one of the pictures below). Yes! I think we hit the jackpot..=)..The dark lit theater was a bit challenging, but i think we did just fine. We have to give much of the credit to Veronica and Omar. Thank you for being so patient with us. You guys were great! We want you guys to keep checking with us, as we upload more pics.


p.s.- feel free to leave some comments..tnx..=)

-flipartimages-















3 comments:

  1. Vanessa

    First off, I love you pictures, very fun. The second thing is I see you were trying to figure out the same thing I am. How to get larger pictures! If you could email me and let me know how you did it, that would be awesome! vmillecam@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

     
  2. Anonymous

    I too have the same question as Vanessa. how did you end up making your photos so big? I love it. Could you email me at addyb28@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

    Your picture are awesome! You do great work. I love this site.

    Thanks, Addy

     
  3. flipartimages

    larger photos are done through html, host the photos and enter the link and size manually using html, example img src then the link the heigh and enter the height of the image and width. hope this helps..cheers.

    Flipart

     

Post a Comment